- Grain-free recipe made with real duck as the first ingredient followed by other real protein-rich ingredients including roasted quail and turkey for lean nutrition and to help support strong muscles.
- Natural recipe with added vitamins and powerful antioxidants from real fruits and vegetables support overall health, while omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids support healthy skin and coat.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives makes this recipe perfect for sensitive pups.
- Nutrient-rich and highly digestible recipe made with proprietary K9 strain probiotic blend to help support your canine companion’s digestive health.
- Made in the USA by a family owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols because your pal deserves nothing but the best!
Duck, Duck Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Egg Product, Natural Flavor, Ocean Fish Meal, Potato Protein, Roasted Quail, Roasted Duck, Smoked Turkey, Tomato Pomace, Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium Animalis Fermentation Product, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D Supplement, Folic Acid. Contains A Source Of Live (Viable), Naturally Occurring Microorganisms.
3,750 kcal/kg, 375 kcal/cup
|Weight||Daily Feeding for Adult Dogs (cups)|
|3-5 LBS||1/3 – 1/2|
|5-10 LBS||1/2 – 3/4|
|10-20 LBS||3/4 – 1 1/3|
|20-30 LBS||1 1/3 – 1 3/4|
|30-40 LBS||1 3/4 – 2 1/4|
|40-60 LBS||2 1/4 – 3|
|60-80 LBS||3 – 3 2/3|
|80-100 LBS||3 2/3 – 4 1/3|
|100-125 LBS||4 1/3 – 5|
|125-150 LBS||5 – 5 3/4|
|150-175 LBS||5 3/4 – 6 1/3|